What can QuickBooks do for your business?
See how it helped these small businesses.
What are some of the major reasons businesses have turned to QuickBooks?
1. You save money because QuickBooks software is so affordable. You can use it to run a $25 thousand or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. QuickBooks accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
2. You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many repetitive bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically, giving you more time to run your business.
3. You can easily generate reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you're making money and whether your business is healthy.
4. Your business can grow. It will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
5. You can easily accept Credit Cards. With a Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with the software, which means you don't have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
6. You will get paid faster with online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
Our QuickBooks Services
- Study and Evaluate your software accounting needs
- Recommend software and hardware requirements
- Set up chart of accounts and entire accounting packages
Not sure if you currently have the most effective tax planning process in place? It's important to create and regularly update your tax plan to ensure you and your company are in the best position possible. To learn more about our tax planning process, please contact us.